On this web web page
These pages is for homosexual and men that are bisexual and males that have intercourse with guys, that are having tests or treatment plan for prostate cancer tumors. Lovers and family unit members may also believe it is helpful.
Other information and support that you might find helpful includes:
- Our booklet for homosexual and bisexual guys, which you yourself can purchase or download free of charge
- Information for trans ladies
- Real world tales, including some from homosexual or bisexual males
- Neighborhood support groups, including some for homosexual and bisexual males and their lovers
- Our online community – it is possible to publish a remark anywhere but there’s a section that is specific gay and bisexual guys
- Our nurses that are specialist call them or talk with them on the net.
Prostate cancer tumors in homosexual or men that are bisexual
Prostate cancer is not more widespread in homosexual or bisexual men, or in guys that have anal intercourse, also it’s addressed within the way that is same. However if you’re homosexual, bisexual or a person who’s got intercourse with males, you may have some questions that are specific concerns. We’ve included information which may be strongly related you, and concerning the help available.
If you’re a homosexual or bisexual trans guy (assigned feminine at delivery but determine as a person) you won’t have a prostate and that means you aren’t susceptible to getting prostate cancer tumors. Continue reading “We Tell You Suggestions for homosexual and bisexual males”